These No Baking Needed Bites are Made with Real Cocoa and No Artificial Flavors
Vanilla Cake Pops Recipe
These delectable Vanilla Cake Pops are a fun and simple dessert that are ideal for parties and special occasions.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cake mix, oil, eggs, and water for 2 minutes on medium speed with an electric mixer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean, in the prepared pan.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before crumbling it into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the vanilla frosting until well combined.
- Form the mixture into 24 balls, each with a lollipop stick.
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Microwave or use a double boiler to melt white chocolate candy melts.
- Tap off any excess chocolate before dipping each cake pop.
- While the chocolate is still wet, decorate with sprinkles.
- To set the chocolate, place the cake pops in a styrofoam block.
- Serve and have fun.
Cake Pop Accessories
Cake Bite Recipes
Betty Crocker No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
The Cake Ball Recipe Book
Betty Crocker Chocolate Brownie No-Bake Bites
Cake Pop Recipes
Cake Pops with Chocolate and Vanilla Sprinkles Recipe
Vanilla Cake Pops with Teal and Purple Sprinkles Recipe
Halloween Cake Pops Recipe
Donut Cake Pops with Sprinkles Recipe