These No Baking Needed Bites are Made with Real Cocoa and No Artificial Flavors
Vanilla Cake Pops with Teal and Purple Sprinkles Recipe
These Vanilla Cake Pops are a delicious and fun way to eat cake on a stick. These cake pops are easy to make and decorate with your favourite sprinkles, making them ideal for parties or as a special treat. The teal and purple sprinkles give these cake pops a fun and colorful appearance that is sure to impress.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine cake mix, butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat until smooth.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean, in a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before crumbling it into small pieces in a separate mixing bowl.
- Mix the powdered sugar into the crumbled cake until well combined.
- Form the cake mixture into 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place a lollipop stick into each cake ball and place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Melt the candy melts according to the package directions.
- Dip each cake pop into melted candy melts before sprinkling with teal and purple sprinkles.
- To set, place cake pops upright in a styrofoam block.
- Serve and have fun.
Cake Pop Accessories
Babycakes Multi-Treat Baker
Babycakes Cake Pop Cookbook
Cake Pop Kit By Baketivity
Cake Bite Recipes
Cake Pop Recipes
Mini Cupcake Pops with Icing and Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Cake Pop with Rainbow Sprinkles Recipe
Strawberry and Chocolate Cake Pops Recipe
Chocolate Cake Pops with Smarties Recipe