Learn How To Make Fun And Delicious Cake Pops At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vanilla Cake Pops with Sprinkles Recipe
These Vanilla Cake Pops with Sprinkles are a festive and fun treat for any occasion. These cake pops are sure to please whether you're celebrating a birthday, a holiday, or just want a sweet snack.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 9x13 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the cake mix, oil, eggs, and water in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean, in the prepared pan.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before crumbling it into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the vanilla frosting into the crumbled cake until it forms a dough-like consistency.
- Form small balls of the cake mixture with a small cookie scoop or spoon and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place a lollipop stick into each cake ball and place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes to set.
- Melt the candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl according to package directions.
- Dip each cake pop into the melted candy melts, tapping off any excess, and sprinkle with the desired amount of sprinkles right away.
- Allow the candy coating to harden before placing the cake pops in a cake pop stand or back onto the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Serve and have fun.
Cake Pop Accessories
Tasty Cake Pop Recipes
Holstein Housewares Cake Pop Maker
Cake Pop Recipes That Even Beginners Can Make
Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker
Cake Pop Recipes
Blueberry Cake Pops Recipe
Toasted Coconut Rum Cakepops Recipe
Crushed Walnuts on Chocolate Cake Pops Recipe
Strawberry and Vanilla Cake Pops Recipe