These No Baking Needed Bites are Made with Real Cocoa and No Artificial Flavors
Crushed Walnuts on Chocolate Cake Pops Recipe
These chocolate cake pops are a tasty and entertaining treat that are ideal for parties and special occasions. Crushed walnuts add a satisfying crunch and nutty flavor to these cookies.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- (175 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs.
- For 2-3 minutes, beat the mixture with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Fill each cavity of a greased cake pop maker about 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake the cake pops for 4-5 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove the cake pops from the maker and place them on a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips for 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
- Dip the tip of each lollipop stick into the melted chocolate before inserting it into a cake pop.
- Dip each cake pop in melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip off.
- On top of the chocolate coating, scatter the crushed walnuts.
- Refrigerate the cake pops for 10-15 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Serve and have fun.
Cake Pop Accessories
The Art Of Cake Pops
All About Cake Pops
Tasty Cake Pop Recipes
Holstein Housewares Cake Pop Maker
Cake Pop Recipes
Teal and Purple Cake Pops Recipe
Valentine's Day Heart Shaped Cake Pops Recipe
Chocolate Cake Pops with Gold and Silver Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Fudge Cake Pops with Rainbow Sprinkles Recipe