Making Homemade Cake Pops, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate Cake Pops with Red Frosting Recipe
These delectable chocolate cake pops with red frosting are ideal for any occasion. The moist chocolate cake is rolled into bite-sized balls, dipped in a creamy and sweet red candy coating and served on sticks. They're simple to make and will definitely please the crowd.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Combine the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean, in a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Allow the cake to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, crumble the cake.
- Roll the cake mixture into small balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the red candy melts and vegetable shortening, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Dip each lollipop stick into the melted candy before inserting it into a cake ball.
- Before placing each cake pop back on the parchment-lined baking sheet, dip it into the melted candy and tap off any excess.
- Repeat until all of the cake pops have been coated in candy coating.
- Allow the candy coating to fully set before serving.
Cake Pop Accessories
All About Cake Pops
Tasty Cake Pop Recipes
Holstein Housewares Cake Pop Maker
Cake Pop Recipes That Even Beginners Can Make
Cake Pop Recipes
St Patricks Day Cake Pops with Green Icing and Sprinkles Recipe
Blueberry Cake Pops Recipe
Toasted Coconut Rum Cakepops Recipe
Crushed Walnuts on Chocolate Cake Pops Recipe