These No Baking Needed Bites are Made with Real Cocoa and No Artificial Flavors
Toasted Coconut Rum Cakepops Recipe
These Toasted Coconut Rum Cakepops are ideal for any occasion. The combination of moist cake, creamy frosting, and sweet chocolate creates a delectable treat for everyone. The addition of rum and coconut gives the cakepops a tropical twist that will transport you to a tropical paradise.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend until smooth.
- Combine the coconut flakes and rum in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the batter into a 9x13 inch baking pan that has been greased.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before serving.
- Once the cake has cooled, crumble it into fine pieces and mix in the cream cheese frosting until it resembles dough.
- Roll the dough into 20 balls of equal size and insert a lollipop stick into each.
- Freeze the cakepops for 1 hour on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until completely melted.
- Dip each cakepop into the melted chocolate and tap off any excess.
- While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle it with toasted coconut flakes.
- Return the cakepops to the parchment paper and set aside to cool and harden.
- Serve and have fun.
Cake Pop Accessories
Betty Crocker Chocolate Brownie No-Bake Bites
The Art Of Cake Pops
All About Cake Pops
Tasty Cake Pop Recipes
Cake Pop Recipes
Unicorn Cake Pops Recipe
Teal and Purple Cake Pops Recipe
Valentine's Day Heart Shaped Cake Pops Recipe
Chocolate Cake Pops with Gold and Silver Sprinkles Recipe