A Versatile Baking Appliance that Allows you to Make Cake Pops in Minutes
Chocolate and Vanilla Cake Pops Recipe
These chocolate and vanilla cake pops are the ideal bite-sized treat for any occasion. They're simple to make and even simpler to eat.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- (175 degrees C).
- A 9x13 inch cake pan should be greased and floured.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs, and water.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the cake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Separately, cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Crumble the cooled cake into fine pieces and combine with the buttercream.
- Make small balls out of the mixture and insert lollipop sticks.
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt chocolate chips and vegetable shortening until smooth.
- Allow excess chocolate mixture to drip off cake balls.
- Sprinkles or other decorations can be added as desired.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes, or until the chocolate is set.
Cake Pop Accessories
Tasty Cake Pop Recipes
Holstein Housewares Cake Pop Maker
Cake Pop Recipes That Even Beginners Can Make
Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker
Cake Pop Recipes
Chocolate Cake Pops with Gold and Silver Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Fudge Cake Pops with Rainbow Sprinkles Recipe
Red, White and Blue Cake Pops Recipe
Chocolate Cake Pops with Mini Marshmallows and Sprinkles Recipe