A Versatile Baking Appliance that Allows you to Make Cake Pops in Minutes
Chocolate Cake Pops with Smarties Recipe
These Smarties chocolate cake pops are a colorful and fun treat for any occasion. They're simple to make and great for both kids and adults.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Use water, vegetable oil, and eggs to make the cake mix according to the package directions.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean, in a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Allow the cake to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, crumble the cake.
- Mix in the chocolate frosting until well combined.
- Place the mixture in 1-inch balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Fill each ball with a lollipop stick.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until the mixture is firm.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt Smarties candies in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted.
- Allow the excess Smarties to drip off the cake pops.
- Return the cake pops to the lined baking sheet and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Serve and have fun.
Cake Pop Accessories
Cake Pops Cookbook
Babycakes Multi-Treat Baker
Babycakes Cake Pop Cookbook
Cake Pop Kit By Baketivity
Cake Pop Recipes
Chocolate Cake Pops with Crushed Peanuts Recipe
Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Pops with Icing and Sprinkles Recipe
Cake Pops with St Patricks Day Green Sprinkles Recipe
Dessert Chocolate and Vanilla Cake Pops Recipe